Golf Pride, the #1 grip on Tour and industry leader in grip innovation, has today announced details of an all-new corded collection of PRO ONLY putter grips.
Following the successful introduction of the all-rubber PRO ONLY putter grip series in 2019, Golf Pride has produced a fully corded version, with sleek, white styling that delivers ultimate feedback to give golfers more confidence in every stroke.
Years of design and development as the #1 grip brand on Tour have culminated in the company’s most advanced putter grip collection to date. The three modernised shapes have been individually crafted for hand comfort and positioning. Each model is instantly recognisable due to the colour coordinated star on the end cap.
PRO ONLY Red Star
- Modernised horseshoe shape with an arched paddle front for thumb placement
- Utilises a slight pistol kick in the back for hand heel pad placement
- 72 cc size and 78.5g weight
PRO ONLY Blue Star
- Angled profile with a wide, flat paddle front for thumb placement
- Utilises an angled back shape for comfortable finger positioning
- 81 cc size and 88g weight
PRO ONLY Green Star
- Oval shape with an arched paddle front for thumb placement
- Slight upper hand flared back for optimum finger comfort and hand positioning
- 88 cc size and 90g weight
“Our Tour-preferred PRO ONLY series has proven to be extremely popular since its release last year,” commented Bruce Miller, Product Manager, Golf Pride. “With three time-proven shape options, now available in a sporty, white design, there is a corded PRO ONLY grip to suit every golfer.”
The new PRO ONLY Cord putter grip series can be purchased at retail now. For more information on Golf Pride’s putter grip selection and the entire 2020 range of products, click the button below.