The 12th Edition of the BlackSeaRama Pro-Am, set for 08 – 10 July 2020, has been confirmed to take place and is open for entries.
Following close consultation and review with event organisers, and following the news that Bulgaria will reopen its borders in June once again, it has been deemed safe and appropriate to continue the event.
Nonetheless, it is the continued aim of all involved to manage the event to the same level and standards that has positioned it as one of the premier golf tournaments in Eastern Europe, whilst ensuring it is done so in a safe, sustainable way that follows health and social distancing regulations and guidance.
We will therefore be publishing a ‘CPG Championships and Sanctioned Events Policy – COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Measures‘ document, which will outline all of the recommendations and measures being taken by organisers to ensure safety of all players and staff before, during and after the event, and will circulate this information amongst all competitors before the event.
All entrants are strongly advised to read the document for their own reassurance and to understand the procedures that have been put in place before they arrive at the tournament.
To enter your team into this year’s event, please use the following links below or for other enquiries, contact Tom Bentley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professionals will compete for a prize fund of €30,000* in what has become one of the most significant and emblematic events in the BlackSeaRama Golf & Villas calendar, and the Confederation of Professional Golf [CPG] sanctioned event calendar.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs, and amateur packages start at €990 (special rates available for BSR Members and Homeowners), and include:
- 5-nights accommodation
- Airport transfers Varna-BlackSeaRama, BlackSeaRama-Varna
- Lavish buffet breakfast every day
- Coffee, tea and limited Mini-bar in the villa
- 1 practice round @ BlackSeaRama
- 3 tournament rounds @ BlackSeaRama, Lighthouse and Thracian Cliffs (transfers included)
- 3 Halfway snacks
- Opening Cocktail Reception, 2 Thematic Dinners, and Gala Dinner evening
- Free use of Fitness Center, Infrared and Finnish Sauna, Jacuzzi, Billiard, Table Tennis, Pools, Steam Bath and Relax zone, Wi-Fi Internet
- Access to all functions and activities during the Pro-Am week