After a successful 2016 event the Golfbreaks.com Pinehurst Pro-Am will return to the famous Pinehurst Resort from 17th to 23rd March 2017 giving competitors the chance to play four superb championship courses.
The Association’s only North America-based Sanctioned Event will see PGA Professionals and teams of three amateurs compete over Pinehurst’s No 9, 8 and 4 Courses, along with a chance to play the legendary Pinehurst No. 2 Course, venue of the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships in 2014.
“The Pro-Am has proved to be a popular event for us and it was almost a no-brainer to continue into 2017,” said Golfbreaks.com’s Director of Golf Pro Relations, Adam Ward.
“We are very happy to be working with the Confederation of Professional Golf once again for the event, and we are sure the competitors will have an incredible time at Pinehurst.”
The event is open to all PGA Professionals of a recognised PGA and their teams of three amateur partners offering an Individual Professional prize fund of £10,000 / €12,000 / $13,100 (based on 20 teams competing).
PGA Professionals’ entry is free with amateur entries from £2,149 / €2,579 / $2,815 (based on shared occupancy) and include:
- 6 nights at The Holly Inn including full American breakfast
- 5 rounds of golf (Four tournament rounds inc. Pinehurst No.2 and one practice round)
- Welcome buffet dinner including wine, beer and soft drinks
- Prize giving luncheon including wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Buggies for each round
- One caddie per two players for the round on Pinehurst No.2
- Unlimited range balls for the duration of the stay
- Welcome goody bag from Golfbreaks.com
For full details visit http://eur.pe/1kj0Y7A, the Confederation of Professional Golf Tournament Hub Page: http://eur.pe/2017Pinehurst or contact Golfbreaks.com’s Golf Pro Relations Department on +44(0)1753 752 884.
To find out more about Golfbreaks.com visit http://www.golfbreaks.com/pga-pro.