Location: Los Naranjos Golf Club and Atalaya Golf and Country Club, Spain
Tournament Hub: https://eur.pe/2019Marbella
ENTRIES NOW OPEN
From 16 to 20 November 2019, the Costa Del Sol will play host to the inaugural Marbella Pro-Am Presented By Golf Escapes.
Four-person teams of three amateurs and a PGA Professional will descend upon Sol Marbella Estepona Atalaya Park, and have the opportunity to play some of the most stunning golf courses in Europe. Professionals will compete over 72 holes for a prize fund of €20,000*.
The four-day tournament poses varying challenges to competitors across different golf courses, with the first and third rounds being played at Atalaya Golf and Country Club (the New Course in Round 01 and the Old Course for Round 03). The second and third rounds will then be played at Robert Trent Jones Snr. designed Los Naranjos Golf Club.
There is no fee for a PGA Professional bringing a team of three amateurs, and amateur packages begin at €1475 per person:
- 5 nights accommodation in a twin room on a B&B basis
- 4 rounds of golf: 2 at Los Naranjos Golf Club, 1 at Atalaya Golf and Country Club New Course, 1 at Atalaya Golf and Country Club Old Course
- 1 hour welcome drinks reception
- Prize presentation gala dinner
- Airport and golf course transfers
- Welcome gift bag per amateur
To find out more about Golf Escapes visit Golf-Escapes.com.