The Aegean Airlines Pro-Am will take place for the 12th time in 2017 from 7th to 10th June at the fantastic resort of Costa Navarino in Greece with 60 PGA Professionals competing for a prize fund of €70,000.
The Aegean Airlines Pro-Am has developed a long-standing legacy of bringing top-quality golf to the Messinia region of Greece, giving Professionals and amateurs alike the chance to experience Costa Navarino’s excellent facilities.
The hugely popular event is known around the world for its quality both on and off the golf course, with the field of 60 Teams enjoying entertainment at the various après-golf events throughout the tournament week, along with 54 holes of golf on The Dunes and The Bay Courses.
2016 saw Scotland’s Carly Booth take her first Confederation of Professional Golf Sanctioned Event victory and the winner’s cheque for €7,000 after a final round 67 secured the first female professional win since the Pro-Am began in 2006.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional with a team of 3 amateurs. Complimentary accommodation in a double room (no extras) is offered to each participating professional (and spouse/partner) for 5 nights on BB basis at Westin Resort, Costa Navarino.
Amateur Pro-Am packages begin at €1,490 and include:
- 5 nights BB accommodation at Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
- 2 Aegean Airlines Pro-Am rounds (1 day at The Dunes Course and 1 day at The Bay Course)
- 1 Official practice round (1 day at The Dunes Course or 1 day at The Bay Course) Participation in the Aegean Airlines Cup 2017 – 1 round / 18 holes, 10/06/2017
- Bus transfers (Kalamata airport to/from Hotel – transfers to/from Dunes & Bay Courses) Golf Practice balls
- Buggies shared for all rounds
- On-course refreshments and snacks for 4 tournament rounds
- Welcome pack with gifts
- Welcome reception and social event
- Gala dinner & Prize giving Ceremony
- Lottery ticket for Gala
Find out more about the Aegean Airlines Pro-Am and Aegean Airlines by visiting www.aegeanproam.com.