The World Club Pro-Am is once again set to welcome golfers from all over the globe to play in the fifth edition of the popular Pro-Am event that now takes place in Hua Hin, Thailand.
From 17 – 24 March 2019, PGA Professionals and their amateur teammates are invited to play in the 90-hole event across four championship courses – Banyan Golf Club, Black Mountain Golf Club, Lake View Resort & Golf Club and Springfield Royal Country Club.
Teams will play four rounds of competitive golf, whilst on the fifth and final day, the Professionals will play round five of their championship individual event and their score will also be added to the first four days of the team event to calculate the final score. Amateurs can either partake in an individual Cup Championship on the last day or support their PGA Professional in the final round.
The top 60 Professionals will play for a prize fund of $120,000 with every Professional who finishes outside the top 25 being paid an appearance fee of USA $1,000, whilst amateurs will compete for $50,000 in amateur prizes, plus a luxury Hole-in-One prize.
Professionals registering with a team of three amateur players enter for free and receive a return flight to Bangkok (see package information for full details), whilst amateur package fees start at an early bird rate of USD$4,175 per amateur playerwhen booking before 31stJanuary 2019, and include:
- 7 nights 4-star accommodation sharing at Amari Hua Hin in a Deluxe room (single supplement applies on request with daily breakfast
- Full personalized baggage master service
- 6 rounds of golf across 4 championship courses (including one practice round)
- Golf carts / one caddie per golfer at each golf course
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers by Private VIP
- Welcome reception, Opening Gala Buffet Dinner, and Awards dinner
- US$50 000 across daily prizes for amateurs (according to amateur rules)
- Hole-in-One luxury prizes – details to be announced
- And much more…
For more information visit the Tournament Hub Page or visit www.worldclubproam.com, follow @PGAsofEurope on Twitter and search the hashtag ‘#WorldClubProAm’ or like the Confederation of Professional Golf Facebook Page.