- Job Title: Head Golf Coach/ Director of Academy
- Locations willing to work: Europe, Asia, South America & Caribbean Seas
- Salary Expectation: USD 50,000+
- Current Position: Head Golf Coach/ PGA Head Golf Teaching Professional & Owner of Inc.
- Coaching, Management, service/sales, fundraising and marketing.
- Coaching both genders golfers, juniors, women's, new golfers, elite golfers (scoring in the 60s and 70s), and golfers with physical limitations.
- Languages: French/English Fluent; German & Spanish - not fluent:
- Computer and golf coaching technologies (V1, apps, K-Vest, Vector ...); and,
- Ability to work with multicultural communities.
- Class PGA Golf Professional since 1996
- Phil Ritson Master Teaching Professional
- Former L.E.T., Futures and Telia Tour player
- Passport(s): European and Canadian
International experience of the golf business and coaching (Europe, North America and Indian Ocean) in both, golf operation management and coaching roles.
Former or current employers/ partners: high standard resorts (up to 6-star), private golf clubs with membership up to 1500 members, private owned 36-hole daily event,very busy golf clubs; and, university's team.
Fundraising, budgeting, event coordination, setup and scheduling experience.
Design, management of golf programs (juniors, women's, clinics, day, 1/2 a day, "learn play and stay", university's teams, caddies etc...);
Staff members and volunteers management (up to 50 members);
Experience mentoring other professionals;
Golf operation management, merchandising, membership sales,media relation, club fitting etc...;
Playing experiences (Europe and North America);
Financial industry experience (managing and service/sale roles);
Date able to start
Jobzone - Contact Job Seeker
Contact the job seeker about this job.