- Job Title: Director of Golf/Instruction/Head Golf Professional
- Locations willing to work: Europe, Asia, USA
- Salary Expectation: To Be Discussed
- Current Position: Assistant Business Manager (Golf Pro) US Army Japan
- Doubling lesson and equipment sales revenue
- Player development, retention, satisfaction
- Junior Golf
- 100+ people clinics and tournaments
- Training Staff PGA Professionals
- Club Management, Operations, Merchandising
- Hiring, Training, Evaluating Staff, SOP's
- Budget, Profitability, Capital, Expenditures
- Time Management
- Customer Service (Four Seasons, Leading Hotels of the World, Richey)
- PGA of America Class A and PGA of Holland Member
- Jim McLean Certified, Hank Haney Associate, Pebble Beach Academy Certified
- US Army Supervisor Development Course
- Toastmaster Public Speaking
Well educated PGA Pro with 20 years proven track record of increasing revenues and customer satisfaction at high-end resorts, private clubs and a military course.
Speaks 6 languages, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese.
Past experience includes overseeing staff of 80 people, including course maintenance; organized all aspects of the inaugural 2013 European Challenge Tour in Ukraine; Playing ability par or better
Date able to start
Jobzone - Contact Job Seeker
Contact the job seeker about this job.