- Job Title: Director of Golf/Golf Manager
- Locations willing to work: Europe, Asia & Middle East
- Salary Expectation: £50,000 + although negotiable for the right position and location.
- Current Position: Director of Golf
Commercially experienced PGA of Great Britain & Ireland Advanced Professional with a proven track record of developing golf businesses and profit.
Background in improving standards, course condition and level of service offered at club/resort.
Academy Manager responsible for employing PGA Professionals and creating programmes to maximise income and new golfers.
Up to date knowledge of latest EPOS, Tee Booking and coaching software.
Retail Manager responsible for overall performance of retail shop including budgets, purchasing, merchandising and sales.
Duty Manager with full responsibility of all aspects of the business in the absence of GM.
- Advanced AA(T) Professional (PGA of Great Britain & Ireland)
- PGA Director of Golf
- PGA Level 3 Coach
- Currently have over 400 CPD points with British PGA
- Sage computerised accounts level 2
- Several F&B qualifications.
- Director of Golf
- Head Professional
- Golf Academy Manager
Date able to start