- Job Title: Director of Golf
- Locations willing to work: United Kingdom & Central Europe
- Salary Expectation: Competitive
- Current Position: Director Of Golf
Strong track record at senior management level in the golf industry, successfully dealing with challenging business environments, building teams, developing revenue strategies and delivering on service goals.
Innovate leader, with key skills in building relationships with internal and external customers.
Extensive management at 5 star resort experience as well as Hotel service standards.
- PGA AA Qualified
- Club manager Diploma(CMDip) through CMAE(Club managers of Europe association)
- Levels 1,2 & 3(strategy & leadership) qualified through CMAE
- Overs 20 years experience in the golf industry
- Fully PGA qualified since 2006
- Past experience overseeing Pre Opening of one of the middle Easts premium Golf Resorts
- Past experience in overseeing merger project between one of the Middle Easts premium golf clubs and 5 star Hotel with globally recognized brand
- Extensive experience in managing large teams from all departments relative to running a successful golf Operation at a 5 star level
Date able to start
Jobzone - Contact Job Seeker
Contact the job seeker about this job.