- Job Title: Secretary / Manager
- Locations willing to work: Europe and Middle East
- Salary Expectation: £50,000
- Current Position: Secretary/Manager
A qualified PGA Golf Professional with a wide range of skills including:
- Club Management
- Business planning and development
- People management
- Golf instruction
- BSc in Sportsturf and Golf Course Management
- Foundation degree in Golf Coaching
- PGA qualified Professional Class AA
- Club Management Diploma through CMAE
- Certificate in Education and Training, Preparatory
Have over ten years years experience working in the golf industry.
Worked at a number of top private member's Clubs across the UK as a PGA Professional coaching clients.
Worked at one of the UK's well established colleges as their Instructor in Golf delivering an intensive coaching programme to its students.
Now had almost 3 years working in Club Management, achieved a great deal in such a short time and looking for an opportunity to further develop my management skills in Europe or the Middle East.
Date able to start
Jobzone - Contact Job Seeker
Contact the job seeker about this job.