- Club/Employer Name: Alexandria Sporting Club
- Club/Employer Website: alexsportingclub.com
- Job Title: Junior Academy Director / Club Professional
- Location: Alexandria, Egypt
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Compensation: LE 14,200 per month. Accommodation 3/2 bed rooms near by the club, air ticket and job-related expenses. Opportunity to learn about all aspects of youth golf management, in a very successful program that is striving for growth and improvement. Attend EFG golf tournaments. Access to association’s golf course. Monday, Tuesday days off. And from 2pm to 6pm on Wednesday. Access to all club sports and all restaurant. Accept to providing a privet lessons for adult members during your days off and not on junior golf academy hours.
PGA Junior Golf Instructors / Graduate Teaching Golf Assistant.
Sports Club in Alexandria, Egypt is looking for a Full-time PGA Junior Golf Instructors / Graduate Teaching Golf Assistant.
This involves exposure to all aspects of youth golf administration through the EGF and the Junior Golf of ASC including, but is not limited to: membership coordination; tournament administration; website administration; Off-Season Educational Series administration; assistance with developmental youth programs; coordination of fundraising activities for junior golf as well as the Evans Caddie Scholarship Program; media relations; newsletter publishing; exposure to all golf association departments; and general office administration.
- Training and monitor the performance to the local pros and assistant pros, in order to raise their standard and be able to provide teaching within the program.
- To present a monthly report to include and not limited to: Golf schools activities and players game progress, Performance of Pros, Caddies.
- Prepare lectures, seminars and discussions on golf rules, ethics and safety precautions.
- The Committee will support the golf manager and provide help when needed.
The Alexandria Sporting Club, Egypt, Golf committee seeks for Instructors or Graduate Teaching Assistants, the applicants needs to teach Golf for juniors in the program for the Spring 2019 till summer 2020. (ASC Founded in 1890, the club is one of the oldest Golf clubs in Egypt and Africa. ASC reach almost 36,000 family members for an a space of 96 fade-in. ASC golf Committee goal is dedicated to enhancing and preserving our golf legacy which has been going on since 1895. Our mission is to preserve this regionally Golf Club and ensure this unique resource as a pristine legacy for future generations. Approximate Dates: September 15, 2019 – May 31, 2020 could be extend till the end of 2020, a good chance for hiring if prove of success.
- PGA Professional
- An individual that is self-motivated, personable, and has an interest in golf administration.
- An individual with the ability to handle themselves in conflict situations, as well as in the enforcement of the Rules of golf, policies and procedures.
- Excellent written, verbal and public relations skills.
- Good leadership and organizational skills.
- A background in the game of golf and Rules of golf knowledge is beneficial.
Where to Apply
To apply please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com.