- Club/Employer Name: Golf Saudi
- Club/Employer Website: golfsaudi.com
- Job Title: PGA Teaching Professional
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Salary + Allowances + Lesson Commissions
Due to the rapidly expanding Golf Saudi project portfolio, both Female and Male PGA Qualified Teaching Professionals are required to fulfil several opportunities within the organisation. Applicants will be joining an expanding dynamic team in an exciting and rapidly developing emerging golf market.
• Delivery of individual golf coaching, golf education training and the Golf Saudi development programs.
• Assist in the delivery of any mass participation initiatives at the facility.
• Responsible for the management of the lesson schedule.
• Work with the Director of Instruction to ensure all goals are achieved.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Full PGA qualification from a worldwide recognised education body
• University/Higher level diploma.
• 3 years’ experience delivering coaching programs at a Golf Club/Golf Academy facility.
• Possess an excellent knowledge of golf coaching best practices.
• Previous experience working with and developing junior golfers.
• Regional experience an advantage.
• A willingness to continue education and personal development.
• Arabic speaking skills preferred but not essential.
Where to Apply