- Job Title: Golf Coach/ Golf Operations
- Locations willing to work: Europe/ Middle East/ Asia
- Salary Expectation: TBC
- Current Position: PGA 3rd Year Assistant Professional
I am a hard working, enthusiastic and approachable individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. I am very adaptable and have no problem working through tasks alone or with a team.
University of Birmingham 2015- Present
Recently finished the second year of my PGA foundation degree in professional golf.
- Applied Sport Science.
- Business Finance.
- Golf Coaching.
- Equipment technology and applied custom fitting.
- Essential workplace skills.
- Rules of golf.
Gateshead College 2012-2014
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport performance and excellence – DISTINCTION DISTINCTION MERIT (AAB).
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance.
Gosforth academy 2009-2012
- English Literature – B
- Science – B
- Additional Science – B
- English Language – C
- Maths – C
- French – C
- Spanish – C
- ASQ Level 2 coach
- Safeguarding and protecting children
- CRB checked
- First aid
- Hold a full UK driving license.
PGA assistant professional at City of Newcastle Golf Cub 2014-Present
- Achieving sales targets
- Providing and maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
- Give advice to customers in regards to products and services offered throughout the pro shop and golf club.
- Ensuring the pro shop is tidy and professionally presented at all times.
- Merchandising stock.
- Keeping track and reporting to the head pro any items that are low in stock.
- Planning and executing coaching sessions
- Planning and executing kids coaching camps
- Coaching when my service is required.
- Assisting in running and organizing club competitions via the ClubSystems competitions system.
- Club repairs and building such as re-gripping, shaft extracting, re-shafting, swing weighting, loft and lie.
- Custom fitting.
- Forming excellent relationships with customers.
- Unlocking the whole clubhouse every morning.
- Providing advice when required to customers such as rules of golf.
Bar supervisor at South Gosforth Social club 2014- present
- To ensure that the bar area is kept clean and well stocked at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- Efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- Changing barrels of beer when required
Glass collector at South Gosforth Social Club 2011-2014
- Interacting with customers and collecting their glasses in a busy function room.
- Washing the glasses and the bar area.
Date able to start