The PGA of Holland’s seminar with Dr Mark Bull is open to all PGA Members…
Dr Mark Bull: The relationship between the physical possibilities and impossibilities and the swing
When: 17 October, 2022 – 09:00 – 17:00
Where: Houtrak Golf, Netherlands
Price: €200 excluding VAT for PGA and GPA* members; €300 euros excluding VAT for non PGA and GPA Members. (This amount includes lunch)
Delivery Language: English
Mark Bull will visit Amsterdam on the 17th of October and will share his knowledge about the golf swing in combination with possibilities and impossibilities. He will spend the entire day working at Houtrak Golf with interested golf professionals and physiotherapists. You will be able to immediately apply the information that Mark provides in practice.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Anatomical imbalances and how they affect how we move/sway.
- Understanding why we move the way we do within the golf swing.
- How we learn movement within the golf swing.
- Movements that may be related to pain/injury
- Movements consistent with clubhead speed.
- Use of case studies around player development, both in terms of performance and well-being.
- Understanding 3D kinematic data in addition to club kinetics and ground reaction forces.
- Exploring the story behind the data, what did the player do to produce the values we see on the screen…
- It will be a practical day where theory will alternate with practice.
- 09:00 reception
- 09.30 start program part 1
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14.00 start program part 2
- 16.30-1700 end of program
- 200 euros excluding VAT for PGA and GPA* members.
- 300 euros excluding VAT for non PGA and GPA Members.
- This amount includes lunch; *GPA – Golf Physiotherapist Organisation
Minimum number of participants 10
Maximum number of participants 24